Fall Harvest Getaway
$99 per person (based on double occupancy)
2 day, 1 night
September 17 - October 31, 2012
Midwest America becomes even more alive when framed in brilliant fall colors. Come join us for Nappanee apple festival, scarecrow reunion & contest, jam-packed scrapbooking. Enjoy crisp fall apples, pumpkin, gourds, squash, bittersweet, and Indian corn at the Harvest Market. Take a leisurely farm wagon ride that travels down gravel lanes, through the woods and out to the pumpkin patch where friendly scarecrows stand guard over rows and rows of bright orange pumpkins. And then, relax with a Live musical production at the Round Barn Theatre.
- Guided Amish House & Farm Tour
- National Register of Historic Places Farmstead
- Documentary Films covering Four Centuries of Amish History and Culture
- Farm Wagon Tour
- One Room School House
- Domestic Craft Demonstrations
- Award Winning Family Style Threshers Dinner
- Complimentary Glass of Round Barn Cranberry Wine
- Live Musical Production in The Round Barn Theatre**
(Celebrating 26 Years of Plain and Fancy)
- One Night Lodging at The Inn at Amish Acres
- Continental Breakfast at the Inn
- Valuable Shopping Coupons (Worth $50 in savings)
Fall Harvest Activites Include
- Nappanee Apple Festival- September 16-18
- Scarecrow Reunion and Contest- Septeber 17- October 31
- Jam-Packed Fall Crop Scrapbooking- October 12-14
- Girlfriends Fall Getaway-October 19-21
- Amish Acres Corvette Rally- October 13
Add Sunday’s night lodging to any overnight package for 1/2 price.
*This offer is limited and may be removed or changed without notice. It is not available with any other offers or discounts and is subject to availability and the price per person is based on double occupancy. Single occupancy rate is higher. (Offer expires October 31, 2012)
**(See schedule for show titles, dates, and matinee and evening curtain times) Some black out dates apply and upgrades are often available.
Use Promo Code: FH0812
Call the Inn at (574) 773-2011 or the Reservation Center, (800) 800-4942, Option 3, to reserve this package.
New Years Eve Gala and Cabaret Package